There are many things you can nibble through out the day:
- grilled chicken breast (you can have it cold)
- grilled turkey breast
- low fat cottage cheese
- low fat yoghurt
- oat bran cookies/muffins/etc.
- hard boiled eggs
- salmon (or any other allowed fish)
Additional snacks on veggie days:
- carrots (not too much though they are quite high in natural sugar)
- celery sticks (you could prepare some diet friendly dips to go with it)
- bell peppers - when chopped into small pieces they are fresh and crunchy
- cucumbers (go great with yoghurt too)
This is by no means an exhaustive list - just a few ideas to get you started!
All product names, trademarks, registered trademarks, service marks or registered service marks, mentioned throughout any part of the MyDukanDiet.com web site belong to their respective owners.
The information related to health and nutrition provided by this website is designed for educational purposes only.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.